We are a private studio and operate on an appointment only basis, with a strict one in one out policy. Due to this, we do not offer a walk in service for piercing services or jewellery browsing and/or purchases.
You will need to book an appointment to avoid disappointment, you can book yourself in easily and conveniently by clicking the link below.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
Booking Fees are non-refundable. No exceptions nor any gestures of goodwill will be given. The booking fee secures your chosen appointment slot and covers the cost of your service charge for the allocated time slot. - So please only book if you are sure you can make your appointment and fully intend to attend.
Amendments to your booking can be made up to 6 hours before your appointment time. Cancellations will result in the loss of your booking fee.
Jewellery is to be purchased separately on the day & is not included in the service charge. (Our Most affordable Jewellery starts at £25.) Click the information button for pricing.
If you have an upcoming appointment, please ensure you arrive on time and aim to arrive early, as appointment times do run back to back and are time-limited, which means if you do not arrive on time to your chosen appointment slot then unfortunately it may mean you will be disappointed to find that you no longer have the time that is necessary to have the service fulfilled. We certainly do not want to have to turn you away or for you to end up paying a second booking fee for another time slot.
Please read the "Prior to your appointment" section on our website by clicking the information button.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- All clients are offered an aftercare check up appointment 2-4 weeks post piercing. Aftercare appointments are not limited, you can come in for check ups as frequently as you like.
- Aftercare. All clients will be given a leaflet with their specific jewellery information and aftercare instructions, you will also be sent an email with links to aftercare information as well, please read and follow thoroughly.
- We advise cleaning your piercings with sterile saline wound wash only, please do not use anything else such as, abrasive antiseptics, Dettol, tea tree, aspirin or the like. They are much to harsh on healing piercings and can be counterproductive. Saline is gentle and non disruptive due to being isotonic, which works great. Ignore shoddy advice and quick fix suggestions sometimes found on the internet, it often causes more harm than good.
- Downsizing. You may need to come back for a shorter post. Piercings may swell initially, therefor it is appropriate to fit jewellery that is a little longer, once swelling has subsided, to ensure the piercing is getting the correct stability to heal, jewellery should be downsized to prevent jewellery that is too long to cause any future problems.
- Check your attachments are secure. Often, we use threaded jewellery for piercing. It is not unheard of for jewellery to become unthreaded over time. It is good practise to check your jewellery is threaded securely at the end of each cleaning routine twice a day. We do not accept responsibility for lost jewellery. After you have left the studio, it is your responsibility to ensure aftercare is properly followed and your jewellery is secure.
- If you have any concerns or encounter an issue, experiencing symptoms of problematic healing, make a check up appointment promptly. We are here to help your piercing heal every step of the way!
All successful bookings will receive confirmation via email or text to the contact details provided, with a convenient link for you access your appointment details online and make any amendments if needed.